Help & Support
A key requirement in implementing a 3D printing strategy in your School or Library is the correct level of support for your 3D Printers.
3D Printers are mechanical devices with motors, belts, heating elements, limit switches, controllers and many more parts. Parts get misaligned, heating elements ware out over time and the filament, used to print, clogs up the print nozzle from time to time.
So a support contract for your 3D Printer is essential, so as to ensure you can get problems solved and back up and running in the shortest time possible.
We provide support additional to the manufacturers standard warranty. We will come to your School or Library and repair your 3D Printer onsite, getting back operational straight away. We carry an extensive range of spare parts and our experienced technicians know 3D printers inside and out.
The Support Services we offer
- Extended Parts and Labour warranty on all 3D Printers Supplied.
- Setup and help with Slicer software, CURA.
- Analysis of failed prints and advise on slicing strategies.
- Advise on correct filament to use for different prints.
- Help with designing in Tinkercad or Fusion 360.